Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wrapping up Summer

My Summer

 
Derrick was the Best Man in our friends,
 Will & Erica's, wedding.
 

 
Had a great Father's Day


Went to Atlanta with my best friends for the
 Glow in the Dark 5k!

 
The coooooolest tunnel to run through

 
The Finish Line


Dinner & a night out
 

 
Made our own swimming pool in this Alabama heat.
 


My Mother-in-law had a heart attack.
 

 
Went to Jamaica!!!
 
 
Enjoyed killer pina coladas!
 
 
Got to visit the Blue Hole
Derrick was the first to jump off the waterfall
&
climb in the cave.

 
Got to ride on the Hobie Cat down the beach

 
Full plate of LOBSTER for $20!

 
My bestie, Haleigh, is having TWIN GIRLS!!
 
 
 
 
 
Got to watch the sweetest pup, Bailey!
She's a Toy Golden Doodle
--Toy Poodle mixed with a Golden Retriever--


 
Green Ombre Hair
 
 

 
It was a great summer. So glad to be at home with all our friends and family, with us both working great jobs that we love. 
To sum up my busy summer in one paragraph---
I got to witness some of the people I'm closest to fall in and out of love. So happy for some and heartbroken for others. I learned that Derrick is super brave and willing to try everything once and will do it first. I learned that I am VERY clumsy and Derrick pretty much watches after me like I'm fragile and I'll break. We got to spend some time with our nieces and sweet little chubby nephew on a family vacay. Made some new discoveries about my health and even lost weight, just in time to leave town for the most relaxing, well deserved, vacation to paradise.
 
Can't wait for the fall and this cool weather to stay around. So excited to host a shower for Haleigh's twins, meet up with my Auburn buds, and take a road trip to see Ramsey and do some Ducks Unlimited stuff in Missouri!

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment