Monday, July 2, 2012

Beach Vacation

Photo

Derrick and I had a fabulous long vacation. I got to spend the night with one of my best friends, Summer, the Friday night after work in Montgomery. Derrick and I met in Montgomery Saturday morning and drove down to the beach together. It was pourrring when we got down there. As soon as we got down there we noticed someone had an "uh ohhh" moment. They must've not been prepared for the downpour.



It rained and thundered for 2 days. It was nice to sleep in and be lazy together... I forgot how much fun it was.. to just do... nothing. Monday we took family pictures in the hot sun, Tuesday we got a day out at the pool at a nearby condo. It had a lazy river. The coolest ever!



We went out on a date that night at Cobalt... yummy expensive little place.



Wednesday, Derrick went out and fished with his dad and brother, while me and Stevi went and got the boys Fish tacos for lunch.


 I packed up and we headed out after D got a shower. I had to be back at work the next day. Wahhh. I got a sweet note from my temp that worked while I was on vacation.



My animals sure did miss eachother. Budman was with the dogsitter all week and poor Rusty was by himself.


Derrick got to come home the weekend after! We spent the weekend on the river together. We decided to take Bama with us since we missed him sooo much.


No comments:

Post a Comment