Monday, June 18, 2012

How you feel about yourself affects every relationship you are in.

Loving your life. Don't minimize the power of normal things that transpire that happen in every day life.

We can be enthusiatic and exciting about what goes on, even the little things. Alot of people don't like their because it's too normal. I wish I had your life, I wish I had your body, I wish I had that car.  Ask God, and it will come at the right time in your life and won't come through your struggle or your effort but by the mercy of God. I should enjoy where I'm at on the way I'm going. I'm looking for change in me from God for the changes in my life.  It's foolish not to enjoy yourself while God is changing me.

I'm attracted to what I don't have. Enjoy your self, your life, and the people in it.



You may have people in your life you should have never been around so if you can get away from them and if you have to be around them then find something about them you do like.

If you impress people to impress yourself you won't be able to serve people you will only do things that seem important because you think you will get your worth and value from doing so.  You are doing being the scenes that God has told you to do you have an equal reward from God. 

The less you think about yourself, the happier you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment