Friday, July 15, 2011

SAVE THE DATE!!!



Well... it's official....WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!


Picking our date was eassssssy this time around...


We met at a mutual friend's birthday party (Heather Ennis Edney) in Auburn, Alabama on February 18, 2006.. well our wedding date is February 18, 2012... how romantic ;)


We're getting married at The Brick Church in Mooresville... my colors are red & PINK-duhhh ;)


And the rest I have no clue about.. except I have my dress, my groom, and my ring bearer-Bama Bear.
Planning is already stressing me out.  I wanted a nice small wedding... ehhh... looking like not so much.  I'm super duper excited... any ideas feel free to give me as many as possible--to keep it inexpensive. keyword.


Well, Derrick got a really nice apartment in Valley, AL right near the plant so it's a hop and a skip to work and it's pretty much in the middle of wherever I could possibly be getting a job.  This weekend we're moving in his stuff.. I say HIS because he's got duck junk...it will be HIS apartment until I get there and make it feminine as possible.  Come to my house in Decatur and you know I live there.  He's taking Bama with him because he found out he's working nights (like 10-6 or something).  He also found out his position which he thinks he will like. So YAY for Derrick!


I'm still on the prowl in my job hunt... something will come up soon. I just know it.  God’s plan is for you to prosper and be successful in every area of your life. Some people might say, “I don’t see how you can say that with the economy like it is. All the experts are saying it’s going to get worse before it gets better.” That may be true in general, but it doesn’t have to be true for believers in Jesus. We are connected to a supply line that will never run dry.

He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers”(Psalm 1:3, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment