Monday, July 18, 2011

Mission: Get Skinny!!



My fat jeans are tight.  This. Is. Bad.

Let me start off by saying I know how to lose weight because I've done it before. I'm just lazy as hell.  Today, I will embark on an adventure I haven't been very familiar with-sweating---induced by brisk movement.  I was going to start this morning but because of my laziness I couldn't get up...so...I will start after work. I'm going to the gym and getting on the eliptical for 30-45 minutes and then going home to frolic around in front of the tv by doing some workout videos.  I reallllly reallllly want to learn how to do weights at the gym but my last encounter there was AWFUL.  I have no problem admitting that I don't know what I'm doing and could possibly be hurting myself or wasting my time... but it's the thought that counts, right?  The only instruction I get is from the directions on the side of the machine, in which I create my own version after looking at it.  I'm too embarrassed or ashamed to ask for help.  It would be alot easier if I had a friend there with me who kind of knew what they were doing.  I need a personal trainer but don't have the means to pay for one so I will just continue going to the gym for cardio--which I completely freakin hate.

I started my diet today, sort of.  I need to go to the grocery store and start precooking my meals.  I have this amazing stainless steel grill that still has the plastic on it.  It's gas, and I live alone- so I really don't want to blow myself up.  I hate dieting. Hate. Hate. Hate dieting.  I am the most miserable human being when I can't eat what I want to eat or when I want to eat it. So, I cheat alot and it keeps me from having the progess that I want. With Derrick being gone, I know for a fact it will be easier... he is a bad influence when it comes to eating junk.

So here's to no more junk food, fast food, and the grease that keeps me going...but to the grilled chicken, turkey, fish, fruits, veggies, and protein shakes!!... ugh, I would drink horse piss if it made me skinny.

I should've started this a whole lot sooner, but like I said, I'm lazy... and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment