Friday, July 22, 2011

furniture-based leisure prioritiser



I. Am. So. Sore.

I have been to the gym everyday this week, what whatttt. I haven't been this sore since cheerleading camp in HIGH SCHOOL...5 years ago this month!  Working out isn't bad if you have someone to do it with.  I would've probably given up already if it wasn't for Tiffany (my awesome trainer friend).  I might even break down and buy some supplements to help me get motivated. ;]

 I'm trying really hard on my diet too--Louie got a Fried Green Tomato BLT yesterday and I sat there and drooled watching him eat it while I ate my grilled chicken salad.  I have got to learn to quit getting so much pleasure from food... it's just food. 

Derrick had a good first week of actually being on the job and working.  He has to finish doing what he does to each car every 57 seconds.  He's probably going to lose some killer weight because he's too tired to eat and sweats his cute little butt off running around.  Therefore, he will not leave me behind in this fatsuit I'm wearing! 

I have a job interview on the 1st with another college close to where Derrick is.  I really really really want the job at Auburn more than you could ever imagine and I will know if I got the job or not probably by this next interview I have... next week.  Everyone say a prayer or few for me.  I want to be with my love and have an amazing career, not just a job.  Dreams can come true when you trust in the Lord.

One thing I have to realize is that negative thinking closes my mind off to what God wants to do in my life. If I go around thinking “Well, I don’t think I’ll ever get this job because there are other's that are better qualified;” or “I don't think I'll get the job because they are so many other people needing a job", I'm not trusting in God to do what he does best. But Jesus said, “According to your faith, it will be done unto you.” He might as well have said, “If you’ve got a cup, I’ll fill you with a cup level of blessing. If you’ve got a bucket, I’ll fill you with a bucket level of blessing.” Jesus is saying today, “Why don’t I take the limits off? Why don’t I believe for supernatural opportunities? Why don’t I go out each day expecting increase and promotion?” Expect favor, expect peace, expect joy. If I go out each day expecting far-and-beyond favor, if I trust in Him, I won’t be disappointed. He’ll fill your cup until it overflows and lead you into the abundant life He has in store for you!

So Yes I CAN and WILL get a great job, Yes I CAN and WILL lose some lbs..

No comments:

Post a Comment