Monday, May 16, 2011

quiet weekend... but short.

I spent Friday night in the bed. I didn't get out of bed until Saturday evening around 5...I just couldn't make myself do anything but walk the dogs--that having to be done, only because they whined and barked until I got up.  I woke up around 2:30 in the morning Sunday with the WORST migraine behind my left eye. I thought I was going to have to perform major surgery on myself to make it stop.  My migraine medicine was in the kitchen where Buddy sleeps.  I knew if I woke up him up he would think it was time to walk and eat breakfast like it was 6:00... he did.  So with this this monstrous migraine I walked the dog, fed him, then slept on the couch.  If I went back to the bedroom and shut the door he would've started his normal routine of barking until I opened it.  He's like a baby!

I wasn't feeling my best Sunday and had to cook for and attend a wedding shower.  Derrick was an amazing helper; he walked the dogs, helped me cook 3 huge helpings of biscuit bites, fold towels, make the bed, and pick up the house.  I couldn't have had a successful day without him. Which leads me to my next point...how on Earth did I ever make it without him?  The last several months have been so amazing together, it's almost cruel to split us apart again.  I love being stuck up his butt..we miss eachother everyday after work. So how is it going to be with us having to miss eachother everyday for several days at a time...again? I think it's going to be harder this time, now that we've had 10 months together.

I've given some more thought to the radio job...I will take it depending on one circumstance ONLY--$$.  We haven't discussed money at all except that he said it didn't pay much; I hope his meaning is a little different from mine.  He said that the job was for now postponed due to a transmitter that was blown in the April 27 tornado storms.  I don't know how long that will be... so maybe this will help me postpone my decision.

Derrick goes for his physical this Friday...so prayers needed... the last step in the road!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment