Friday, May 13, 2011

DECISIONS.



Decisions. Opportunities. Change. Love.

Those four words are running through my head while I'm sitting at my desk picking off my pink glitter nail polish.  Just two days ago my biggest issue was how I was going to get bikini ready in less than a month. Yesterday, my life was turned into a puzzle that I once thought I had all figured out...
Yesterday morning I was presented with a job offer for a radio station as their morning show co-host. Freaking AWESOME.  Me-G, would be a local celebrity!! I would have never imagined a job--wait--CAREER--I could love more.  For someone who hates hearing themselves on their voicemail, this would be an adjustment, but I could talk someone's ears off!  I would be on the website for listeners far and wide, and even have my own little caricature! I would even put my Auburn Business degree to good use in Sales and Marketing for their advertising department.

This job, being a radio co-host... they need someone LONG term. That being said-----

Derrick received a job offer yesterday ALSO...in Georgia. 3.5 hours away from Decatur. I love this boy! I'm going to marry him! I have a pretty ring, a dress, and a church.  We could start our lives new, somewhere else.  Yea, I could moved down there with him and begin my job search again...


I bet you're thinking, "What are you going to do Georganne?" Well, I don't freaking know. Pray about it.

HELP ME FIGURE IT OUT.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment